Author Topic: Anime Discussion  (Read 296 times)

Offline 76otø

Re: Anime Discussion
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2022, 01:23:19 PM »
recently I'm just watching pokemon and a few more animes like Gabriel Dropout and Princess Connect Re:dive, I wish I could review the Devil May Cry anime, but I'm too lazy to see it, maybe someday

Offline Gabiwoda

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2022, 11:03:08 AM »
My anime was: Death Note, Naruto, and Dragon Ball Z.
hello
"It's A Me, Mario!"
מעבר ההשפעה (1993)
https://c.tenor.com/q5jI6yWfG64AAAAC/michael-rosen.gif

Offline YooY

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2022, 11:10:29 AM »
When i was younger i watched Death Note , InuYasha , DragonBall or Naruto.I don't watch the newer animes , it just the acting is annoying/cringe , i don't like that.Also lack of time to watch these anime.
However I like when someone draw anime characters , if the drawing is interesting and has the right proportions , i like it.
i agree but to add to that most male va's try to be the new sao man voice and its unoriginal so watch the subbed of a anime

Offline Letycjusz S.

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2022, 10:55:28 AM »
The only anime I ever watched in the whole were Lucky Star and Touhou: Memories of Phantasm (both of them were pretty good). I had in plans watching K-On!, partially for YTP of it, but for now I watched only the first episode almost a year ago, hope I'll someday come back to it.

here's myanimelist page anyway
https://myanimelist.net/animelist/LetycjuszS

Offline Mark / The Messenger

• ytp without parole
  • Design Staff
  • Sweet beef and hella jro
    • View Profile
    • HOLY SHIT HE MAKES MUSIC HAJFHDFH
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2022, 01:06:14 PM »
bobobobo-bobobo is fucking goated
“The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time.”
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline saper

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2022, 12:31:23 PM »
When i was younger i watched Death Note , InuYasha , DragonBall or Naruto.I don't watch the newer animes , it just the acting is annoying/cringe , i don't like that.Also lack of time to watch these anime.
However I like when someone draw anime characters , if the drawing is interesting and has the right proportions , i like it.

Offline Zero Wing

• Vanishment, This World!
  • Design Staff
  • Topic Author
  • Mukyu! ♡
    • View Profile
    • The Ninth Circle of Hell
Anime Discussion
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 11:39:56 AM »
Discuss anything anime.
GO GET UR KNIFE GO GET UR KNIFE AND COME IN GO GET UR KNIFE GO GET UR KNIFE AND LAY DOWN GO GET UR KNIFE GO GET UR KNIFE NOW KISS ME

Tags: